Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Oh Sucky Day.

Well....
My worst fears came true today. Extractions are coming my way. We will be getting rid of one tooth from the bottom and another two from the top. It is commendable that my ortho tried to do it without extractions, but today he saw the light or stepped into the darkness... whatever you prefer and saw that it would ultimately be impossible to straighten my trap without pulling teeth. I was expecting some extractions in the first place. I was very excited when he said that I wouldn't have to. Now I am let down.

On the bright side. While I had originally gone in to switch out my upper appliances, I am now getting a break from them. I can already tell how I really have more room. That is the bright side.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home