Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm a Bracketeer!



Today was lots of fun at the ortho's office.
1. My separators were removed.
2. they jammed metal rings around a few of my teeth to get some fittings for the palatal expanders.
3. they made a mold of my mouth again with the metal rings to send to the lab to construct my expanders.
4. they put on some brackets.... one has already fallen off incidentally, but it will be okay.
5. they put in some new separators for when I get the rings on for good... a few appointments from now.
6. they taught me about oral hygiene
7. they made me two appointments for 3 and four weeks from now, one to check on my brackets and separators and another to slap on the wires and put in the expanders.

While I was at the ortho's office, I took a look at the mold of my mouth that was made a few weeks ago. I never realized how small my mouth really is. Whoever has called me a big mouth in the past, had no idea what they were talking about, but you can call me a Bracketeer now if you want to (you really can't, I am just being funny).

Lunch.... Baked Potato Soup.
It is hard to make my usual kissing sounds that I usually make toward Teach on a daily basis. For decency sake, I will stop this line of thought here.

I also obtained a copy of my preliminary photos for your enjoyment... or your disgust, however you may react. Remember, you can see a larger version if you click on the picture. Hehe